रविवार, 9 जनवरी 2011

Still don't know....

Still don't know....
why does my empty cup 
fulfill again & again ...
if you are not here 
yup, not near;
Oh! its my tear ...
I'm drowning ...
I'm drowning....

Why am I doing foolish things 
time & again ...
again & again...
though you are not listening,
perhaps not understanding..
Oh! its my hope ...
I'm wandering...
I'm wandering....

Why am I searching for festoons
ever , everywhere 
to furnish your ways
as my heart says
"rest assured",, but
Oh! why I know -
you will never come to me
I'm losing.......
I'm losing.......

my heart is not thoroughfare
its only for you dear!
I have locked it now 
and key is upto you
but why I'm doing so
Oh! love is boomerang...
I'm wavering....
I'm wavering....

now, a rainbow is merely 
a bough in autumn
but
with the onset of spring
will it flourish again 
I'm questioning..
I'm questioning...
but,
still don't know....
एक टिप्पणी भेजें